We’re looking to open things up to you. This is brand new to us, so we’re going to borrow some guest post ideas from other respected youth ministry blogs we read.
If you’re interested in writing for us, here are some things to keep in mind…
- It would be ideal if the post you write for us is brand new. You can submit something from your own blog, but just let us know.
- Try to keep the post under 600 words or so. That’s what we try to do with our own posts (although we’re not always successful), so any guest post should be the same.
- Write a short bio (1-2 sentences) and put it at the bottom of your post with a link to your website or Twitter (or both). That way we can send people your way when they read your post.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar/spelling/political correctness/jokes about us. But mostly just grammar and spelling.
- We may not use your post. If it doesn’t fit in with our vision for the blog, it wouldn’t make sense to post it. Sorry.
- If we do decide to use your post, interact with it once it’s posted. Check for comments and answer any questions. Tweet a link to your post. Put it on Facebook.
To submit a guest post, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post in the message text, not an attachment. We’ll notify you by email if and when we run your post on the blog.
Thanks, and happy writing!