- starting my new junior high small group.
- meeting 10 new students that I get to pour into for the next 2 years.
- working with parents to empower their students to grow closer to God.
- challenging students to grow in their faith.
- teaching the Bible.
- learning from my students, which has happened every year since the first.
- the new experiences that will come.
- teaching about Jesus for 2 years.
- all the funny lines my students will say during group.
- first small group night traditions: Eggo waffles.
- co-leading another year with one of my best friends.
- the next year to come.
I’m excited about…
September 18, 2012 by Leave a Comment